GameRDY Esports Camp
Saturday, July 22nd, 8:30am-5:30pm at Lake Nona Performance Club
presented by GameRDY, Lake Nona Performance Club, & Nona Esports Club
The Camp is open to male and female Gamers and Esports athletes between the ages of 13 and 22 years.
Learn to train and care for your brain, body and mind as together, we create a community of healthy Gamers and Esports Players. At GameRDY, we believe that Esports athletes deserve the same resources and training opportunities that are commonly available to participants in amateur, Collegiate, and professional sports.
At the GameRDY Esports Camp you will:
- Learn about your unique mental and physical traits as an Esports athlete.
- Experience a fitness program designed to improve your stamina, focus and gaming performance.
- Understand how your mind responds to gaming and can be trained to improve your focus, pattern recognition and concentration skills.
- Learn about the impact of food and nutrition on your Esports performance and recovery.
- Learn how yoga and meditation can calm your mind and improve your enjoyment of Esports.
- Get an opportunity to test your gaming skills with other Camp participants.
- Learn how training as an elite athlete can lead to opportunities in High School, Collegiate and Professional Esports
$199 per participant. Max 24 participants. Click here to sign up today!