Are you looking for a place for the whole family to engage in physical activity? Well, look no further than the Lake Nona Performance Club! Our Child Watch services are included with every family membership package.
Your kiddos will love coming to LNPC as much as you do with our two programs for kids:
1) CHILD WATCH
Services are provided for ages 2 months – 12 years. The area is divided into age-appropriate sections including infant, toddler, and school-aged pre-teens. We provide age-appropriate physical, and cognitive engaging activities to promote true wellness.
- Ages 2 months – 12 years Child Watch included with Family Membership
- Non-family memberships can use these services for a daily fee of $15 per drop-in
- Open Monday-Friday: 8am-1pm, 3-8pm Saturday-Sunday: 8am-1pm
- Age appropriate physically and cognitively engaging activities
- 780 square feet including a half court energy-burning fun zone!
2) KIDS IN MOTION
Those who are 6-12 years have the option to participate in Kids in Motion Programming. Kids in Motion offers age-appropriate programming in a safe, secure, supervised environment.
- Ages 6-12 can register for scheduled programs throughout the facility including:
- Rock Climbing in ROX Climbing Gym
- Activities in the courts such as volleyball, basketball, badminton, and pickleball
- Activities on the Sports Performance track
- Swimming in the Family Pool
- Yoga for kids
All of our Child Watch team members are CPR certified and the kid zone has a secured check-in/check-out system. Reservations are available to guarantee a spot during your favorite workout class.
Learn even more about kids’ programs at LNPC here.
We look forward to seeing your Kids in Motion!