Where health, fitness, and science unite. With cutting-edge science, state-of-the art equipment, and highly credentialed staff, the Metabolic Health & Human Performance Lab will provide the unique ability to assess each individual’s critical metabolic processes and prescribe precise physical activity and corollary wellness programs to maximize wellness outcomes.
- Metabolic performance testing – Foundational assessment of metabolic performance using unique proprietary testing approach. Allows for precision prescription of activity levels for all populations.
- Biomechanic – Key assessment to determine movement efficiency and biomechanical performance
- Performance nutrition – Assessing, counseling and prescribing of nutrition programs for athletes, fitness/wellness and medical populations. Typically paired with performance prescription.
- Standard performance blood analysis – Blood panel that allows for the assessment of fat max, overtraining, nutrition effectiveness, etc. Primarily for athletes.
- Sport psychology/mental coaching – Supports psychological aspects of performance at all levels and across the human spectrum
- Distance coaching – Internet and telephonic coaching to support program progress and success for destination athlete and medical populations
Curious to learn more about how you can benefit? Contact our Metabolic Health & Human Performance Lab Manager, Tristan Starling-Smith, for a custom service based on your personal needs.
Learn even more about Tristan’s background here