Elite Orthopaedic Care: Helping you move towards the life you envisioned!
Keeping or restoring the human musculoskeletal system to its best possible condition is what Hughston Clinic is all about. The doctors who make up this unique practice have devoted their lives to the study of orthopedics and the treatment of musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital conditions. In fact, few institutions anywhere in the world have assembled and sustained this level of talent in orthopedic medicine.
MEET OUR PHYSICIANS
Vonda J. Wright, MD, MS, FAOA
- Adult and pediatric sports medicine
- Hip preservation for FAI, CAM, Labrum and Gluteal injury
- Shoulder arthroscopy for Rotator cuff repair, shoulder instability and reconstruction
- Knee arthroscopy and complex reconstruction
- Cartilage reconstruction
- Menopause and Wellness
Brittney L. Lambie, MD
- Comprehensive management of adult spine conditions with an emphasis on less invasive surgical options.
- Degenerative spine conditions
- Spine deformities
- Spine injuries
We are responsible to ensure that our patients receive only the highest level of quality treatment for musculoskeletal injury and disease. This responsibility includes the understanding of all aspects of human performance; the application of techniques and procedures learned through sports medicine, research, education and training focused on improving the quality of life for everyone.
The essential elements of accomplishing our mission include:
- The maintenance of health
- The restoration of health
- Research at all levels to improve human performance, minimize injury and maximize treatment and rehabilitation to improve quality of life