Lake Nona Performance Club is a place to achieve whole-body well-being through togetherness. Not only can exercise have a positive direct effect on the immune system, but it is also known to counter the negative effects of isolation and confinement stress on various aspects of immunity.
As a brand new, medically-integrated health and fitness center, we are well-positioned to live life alongside coronavirus. We continually rely on our medical advisory team to ensure that we are providing the safest, healthiest options for our members during this time.
We pledge to you our continued dedication to putting the health and safety of our members and employees first, above all else, while striving to deliver an excellent member experience.
Our Difference is Your Advantage.
We follow a five-layer approach to reduce risk:
- Regular Screening
- All employees and members are screened daily upon entry, including a temperature reading.
- Controlled Capacity
- All Centers have easily accessible, real-time capacity trackers to monitor the number of members in the facility at one time.
- Monitored Distancing
- All equipment has been appropriately distanced including barriers to separate workout spaces.
- Personal Protection and Disinfection
- Advanced Measures using the newest technologies including:
- LNPC features Healthe® Lighting technology. Healthe Inc. is the global leader in developing and deploying high-tech lighting solutions that sanitize and protect people and indoor spaces.
- The Healthe® SPACE Cylinder provides passive and ongoing sanitization of air and surfaces for occupied spaces, in addition to comfortable illumination. The Cylinder is equipped with a Far-UVC source, delivering 222 nanometer light to inactivate microbes.
- LNPC will annually apply MicroShield 360 to enhance the regular disinfection applications that occur daily. In addition, LNPC Centers close mid-day for a deep clean and disinfection fogging daily.
- Microshield 360 is an industry-leading system that is EPA registered and FDA approved (for direct food contact surfaces) system that incorporates an antimicrobial coating that permanently bonds to the substrate once applied. It then imparts a mechanical kill – never sacrificing its own integrity (leaching) when coming into contact and neutralizing a microorganism.
- Air Filtration
- LNPC incorporates 950 CADR H13 HEPA Air Purifiers to supplement existing air handling standards that meet and exceed ANSI/ASHRAE/ACCA Standard 180-2018. · The Medify high-efficiency H13 TRUE HEPA filter is tested to removed 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns.