Precision Rx, Metabolic Health & Human Performance Lab at Lake Nona Performance Club
Take control of the way you Look, Feel, & Perform
Achieve your weight loss goals, maximize your health, and increase your endurance using the science of Precision Rx. Whether you want to lose weight, address your diabetes, or improve your athletic performance, you need a plan customized to your body’s unique metabolic profile.
In Precision Rx, we use the latest science to assess your current condition, create a fully integrated plan, and provide support to achieve your goals.
For the month of September, we are offering up to 100% off your enrollment fee with the purchase of one of our Precision Rx services or assessments.
Our Comprehensive Services include –
- Weight Management: We use the latest in metabolic, nutrition, and behavioral science to create a customized program that will help you reach your weight management goals while supporting you every step of the way.
- Customized Nutrition: A Registered Dietitian will assess, prescribe, and provide the ongoing support you’ll need to accomplish your goals, whether to manage your weight, improve your overall health, or enhance your sports performance.
- Diabetes Prevention & Treatment: With our Metabolic Health Promotion program, our team of experts use the latest in metabolic, nutrition, and behavioral science to create a customized program that will help you address your metabolic health including pre-diabetes, Type 1 diabetes, and Type 2 diabetes.
- Endurance Sports Coaching: Our experienced Endurance Sports Coach can help you achieve a PR in your next running, cycling, swimming, duathlon, or triathlon race by creating a personalized training plan and coach you every step of the way to your goals!
Our testing and assessments include –
- Dari Motion Analysis: Our DARI-Motion assessment allows us to determine your movement efficiency and risk for injury and then prescribe corrective exercise to help you prevent or recover from movement-related injuries, enhancing your movement health and ability to perform.
- Resting Metabolic Test: Metabolic rate is a measure of how quickly your body expends energy. Resting metabolic rate testing shows how many calories your body burns at rest, giving you the data you need to plan a weight loss, weight gain, or weight maintenance plan with accuracy.
- Metabolic Lactate Test: This test collects important information on your body’s ability to perform at the cellular level during exercise. Based on this critical information, our experts will design a customized training program to improve your metabolic health and/or your capacity to reach all new performance levels in your chosen sport.
- Vo2 Max: VO₂ max is a test that assesses your body’s ability to use oxygen efficiently during exercise. This important information can then be incorporated into your customized fitness or sports training plan.