Did you know…
March is National Nutrition Month?!
This started in 1973 by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics 50 years ago! Today, more than ever, it is crucial to nourish yourself properly. It is only fitting that this year the theme is Fuel for the Future. The key is to eat with sustainability in mind while making each bite flavorful!
With that said, let’s focus this month on five components that can be implemented each week – try to get all completed and get the whole family on board:
1. Eat with the environment in mind.
2. See a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
3. Stay nourished and save money.
4. Eat a variety of foods from all food groups.
5. Make tasty foods at home.
For the month of March, we are offering enrollment discounts with the purchase of our Nutrition services packages! Schedule a tour today.
- Purchase a 5 pack of Nutrition sessions, receive 60% off your enrollment fee.
- Purchase a 5 pack of Nutrition sessions + 5 pack of one-on-one training sessions, receive 100% off your enrollment fee.
After all, you are what you eat! If you are struggling with choices and need to revamp your dietary habits, schedule to meet with a Lake Nona Performance Club Registered Dietitian Nutritionist today. Contact Sarah Logan or Sarah Lind for all inquiries.